Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 1 - The Begining

31 Jan 2013 

I pickup my PCX 150 from Welly Subang at around 10AM, got it ready for me in less than 30 mins :)
They gave me few basic instruction on how to operate the brand new bike before I set off.

From Subang to KL took around 40 Min as there is a massive jam and most of all I don't have the confident to maneuver it as the rest of the motorcyclist who heading the same direction.

First of all I'm 6ft tall and weight around 120KG (i'm a huge guy), the bike able to go to at 80+ KM/H without any issue. Riding behind the huge lorry does give me some tense moment.

Trying out the motocycle lane for the first time in KL, the conditions is not good; there is small hole around, when entering the tunnel is not easy for first timer as from bright daylight to darkness in a swift moment. There is not much info where the road actually headed to.

Even the first day of riding I almost encounter an accident @ midvalley. There is a car park illegally near the entrance before the tunnel which lead to PJ/Bangsar. The guy didn't actually see is there anything he just on the turn signal and turn out.

So far I've clock 35km and there still 1 bar left at the fuel gauge. (according to the welly guy, its been fill up with 1/2 tank of fuel)

No comments:

Post a Comment